- About Us
The University of Queensland and Blue Care have forged a formal academic link and developed The University of Queensland/Blue Care Research Practice Development Centre (RPDC). This is a significant collaborative initiative that strengthens academic/industry partnerships and provides mutual benefit to both organisations. The objectives of the RPDC are to:
- Identify new models of service in response to changing community and client requirements with respect to aged care.
- Develop evidence that will inform policy in relation to aged care, including aged care provision, cost effectiveness and outcome evaluation.
- Develop and support implementation of innovative staff development and consumer education programs.
- Investigate specific aged care practices.
- Disseminate outcomes and results within Blue Care, other service providers, product manufacturers, policy makers, funding bodies and other consumers both nationally and internationally.