Endeavour Mobility Grants for 2016
|Endeavour Mobility Grants Programme|
The following student mobility programmes form Endeavour Mobility Grants:
• International Student Exchange Programme
• Study Overseas Short-term Mobility Programme
• Endeavour Cheung Kong Student Exchange Programme
• Asia Postgraduate Programme (formerly offered under the AsiaBound Grants Programme)
• Vocational Education and Training Outbound Mobility Programme
• Asia Vocational Education and Training Programme (formerly offered under the AsiaBound Grants Programme).
Endeavour Mobility Grants’ objectives are to:
• support students to study overseas as part of their qualification, where the study is for Academic Credit or is otherwise a mandatory component of the student’s course
• create opportunities for students to engage globally with other students, institutions and employers
• strengthen institutional capacity to collaborate and partner with overseas education providers.
For more details see the Endeavour Mobility Grants on the Industry Scholarships Page.