Bachelor of Applied Science transition to new degrees
|2016 new degree structure|
There is a change to the degree structure in 2016 in the School of Agriculture and Food Sciences. The Bachelor of Applied Science will no longer be available to commencing students.
This program has been replaced by four, more recognisable, programs.
All current BAppSc students can either continue in their current program until graduation or change to one of the new programs.
Information about the new programs can be found by clicking on the link/s below.
- Bachelor of Equine Science;
- Bachelor of Sustainable Agriculture;
- Bachelor of Veterinary Technology;
- Bachelor of Wildlife Science;
- Bachelor of Agribusiness/Equine Science;
- Bachelor of Agribusiness/Sustainable Agriculture;
- Bachelor of Agribusiness/Veterinary Technology;
- Bachelor of Agribusiness/Wildlife Science.
Study planners for all for programs can be located at: http://planner.science.uq.edu.au/ (Duals to be posted soon)
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for students interested in transfering from the BAppSc.
You can download the PowerPoint presentation or watch the video: