A great deal of University policy and administrative work is accomplished via committees.
- Buildings and Grounds
- Honorary Degrees
- Membership and Nominations Advisory Committee
- Senate Committee of Equity, Diversity and the Status of Women
- Senate Discipline Appeals Committee and
- Student Appeals.
Academic Board committees
- Academic Board Standing Committee (ABSC)
- Committee for Academic Programs Policy (CAPP)
- Teaching and Learning Committee (TLC)
- Student Experience Committee (SEC)
- Research Higher Degrees Committee (RHDC)
- Research Committee (RC)
- Central Confirmation and Promotions Committee (CCPC)
The University's many other committees include:
- The Strategic Information Management Committee (formerly the Information Technology and Services Policy and Planning Committee) which reports to the Vice-Chancellor and is responsible for IT planning and policy. Chaired by the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor.
- The Infrastructure Sub-Committee (ISC) role is to strategically plan the addition and replacement of the University’s capital stock and to oversee the development, review and revision of the Asset Management Plan.