Year ended December 31, 2004
University of Queensland Annual Report for year ended December 31, 2004.
The following files are saved in Adobe Acrobat format (file extension .PDF). To view them you will need the free Acrobat Reader software, which is available for Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Because of the size of the whole report, we have presented it in segments as follows:
- Introduction (1247KB)
At a glance; Highlights; Vice-Chancellor's review; 2004 snapshots; Key statistics 2000-2004
- Organisation (218KB)
Lines of responsibility; Basis of authority; Controlled entities
- Corporate governance (226KB)
Governance; Senior officers; University committees; University Senate
- Strategic direction (235KB)
Mission; Strategic aims, aspirations and commitments; Key operational priorities; Relationships to Queensland government social and fiscal objectives; Teaching and learning; Research and training; Community partnerships; Management and resources
- Review of activities (1410KB) - From the Chancellor; Teaching and learning - Acadamic honours/Sporting honours
- Review of activities (1504KB) - Research and research training
- Review of activities (1268KB) - Community partnerships
- Review of activities (1169KB) - Management and resources
- Index, glossary and map (1515KB)
- Appendices* (637KB)
*Appendices detail academic staff activity overseas and annual financial statements.